Christianity 101 Class
- This class is open to anyone desiring to learn the essential tenants of the Christian faith. Last year (2016), we considered the topic of “Reformed Worship”, and studied the biblical basis for what we do in our worship services. This year (2017), we will consider the basics of Christian doctrine as we study the Belgic Confession together. This class begins at the end of January. Please contact us for more information.
Adult Bible Studies
- Join us for adult Bible study on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. Our current study is through Paul’s first letter to Timothy. For our current location check out our blog or contact us.
Ladies’ Bible Study
- Join us for Ladies Bible study starting again, January 9th, 2018. The ladies meet on alternate Tuesday mornings of each month at the Optimist Club in Sealy Park. At 9:30 a.m. are refreshments and fellowship, and the study begins at 10 a.m. Our current study is through Carol J. Ruvolo’s book, “God With Us”. Childcare is provided!
Children’s Bible Study
- Our children’s Bible study is taught immediately after our morning service for grades K-7.
Mid-week Catechism Class
- Catechism is taught for grades 8-12 at Living Water Reformed Church in Brantford. In these classes students will learn the Three Forms of Unity, apologetics, world-view analysis, evangelism, and what it means to be a healthy church member. Rides are available, so please contact us if you have any questions.
- Our prayer meetings begin at 3:30 p.m. on the first Sunday of each month before the second service.
Day in the Park
- Twice each summer, Living Hope hosts a free carnival for the children of the Waterdown community. Follow us on Facebook (link) or check out our blog for upcoming dates and locations.
- Camp Tamarack is a summer retreat for High School youth where they can enjoy a time of Christian fellowship, and learn Christ-centered teaching form God’s Word. For more information check out: http://camptamarack.net/
Young Adult Hymn-sing
- Each Friday night at 7:00pm young people from various Christian denominations throughout Ontario gather together at Spencer Smith Park in Burlington to sing hymns at the waterfront and share the gospel with the community through song and tract-distribution. There is also a time of fellowship afterward at a local coffee shop or home. For more information check out their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BurlingtonChristianHymnsing/